HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ HDMI to CAT5 Adapter
is based on HDBaseT technology & extends 1080p to 100 feet away from a source using one CAT5 cable. The HDMI Extender uses single cat-5E or cat-6(recommended) cables instead of HDMI cable to transmit high definition signal up to 50 meters, cutting down the cost. The Extender is designed to supply for long distance transmission of high definition signal.
The HDMI to CAT5 Adapter includes a SEND and RECEIVE units + 2 - AC adapter for sources that do not provide a strong +5V as well as supporting 2D and 3D. This combo helps with more HDMI devices like PC video cards and surround sound receivers who are not designed to drive long HDMI cable lengths, or the equivalent.
HDMI to CAT5 Adapter Features:
- HDMI to CAT5 Adapter Set sends 1080p up to 100 Feet
- Supports HDMI 1.4a
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Supports 3D
- Supports the highest video resolution of 1080p/60Hz
- Supports Bi-directional IR Control
- Supports 1.49 Gbps data rate and TMDS clock up to 148.5MHz
- Supports 8bit deep color
- The transmitter supports an HDMI loop-out function for a local TV
- The transmitter supports EDID management for audio
- Supports a AWG24 HDMI cable input up to 25 feet and an HDMI output up to 25 feet
- Resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- RECOMMENDED Network Cable: UTP/STP CAT5e//6A/7
- Transmission distance: Up to 100 feet transmission distance for 1080p Full HD over single network cable
- Working Temperature: 0℃～60 ℃
- Color: Black
- CAT5e/6/7 cable should follow the standard of IEEE-568B
Why not buy this HDMI to CAT5 Adapter today?
HDMI to CAT5 Adapter Specs:
- Length of CAT-6/CAT-5E cable between Rx and TX: Up to 100 feet
- HDMI Input: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Supported audio format: DTS/Dolby/PCM
- Supported audio: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- HDMI Output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Max transmission bandwidth: 148.5MHz
- Max baud rate: 1.49Gbps
- Input video signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- TX Max working current: 650mA
- RX Max working: 300mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: .5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 81x87.5x23.5 (mm)
- TX Weight: 210g
- RX Weight: 200g
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
HDMI to CAT5 Adapter Contents:
- TX Extender: 1pc
- RX Extender: 1 pc
- IR RX Cable: 2 pcs
- IR TX Cable: 2 pcs
- 5V DC Power adapter
- User Manual
HDMI features supported include 3DTV, deep color, lip sync and audio delay. By reducing the cabling requirements from two to one, it allows installers to easily tap into existing in-wall CAT-5 type cabling.Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
CAT-5 cables should not exceed 100 feet or (100m).
Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.
Why not buy this HDMI to CAT5 Adapter today?
HDTV Supply has created dozens of HDMI extenders over CAT5e/6 with various features for your needs.
If this HDMI to CAT5 HDBaseT Adapter doesn't meet your needs see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet
for other HDMI to CAT5e/6 extenders with different features or call us right now at 800-841-9238 to discuss your requirements.
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more products at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us
If you are interested, send us an email at support @ hdtvsupply . com on your company, the area you support and your experience. Based upon a successful review, we will send you the additional discounts you can get by taking 5 or more of this product at one time.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).