is a high performance 2D & 3D HDMI switcher with remote control & allows your five (5) HDMI sources to switch to one HDTV display. Simply pressing one button on the front panel on this HDMI switcher is enough to select your desired HDMI source or use the included remote control that comes with the HDMI switcher and send it to your HDMI enabled HDTV display.
HDMI Switcher Features:
- 5 - HDMI inputs
- 1 - HDMI ouput
- 2D and 3D compatible
- Multi-switching methods: IR remote or by a single front panel button (see above More Pictures TAB)
- Intelligent EDID
- Supports HDMI 1.3
- HDCP compliant
- Supports highest 1080p video resolution
- Supports 250MHz/2.5Gbps per channel (7.5Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
- HDCP pass-through
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Comes with a remote control
- Easy to install and simple to operate
HDMI Switcher In's and Outs (see above More Pictures TAB):
- Connect HDMI Sources to this HDMI switcher
- Connect HDMI Display to this HDMI switcher
- Connect DC 5V@1A power supply
- IR Receiver
- Power Indicator
- LED Output Indicator for HDMI1 / HDMI2 / HDMI3 / HDMI4 / HDMI5 and power
- Input signal selection
Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. EDID helps to eliminate HDMIs troublesome HDCP handshake issue.
The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the to this HDMI switcher through a Display Data Channel (DDC), which sites between the monitor and the source device. This HDMI switcher uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
Why not buy this HDMI switcher today?