The 2X10 HDMI Switch / Splitter
switches between 2-inputs to 10-outputs having the same picture. The built-in amplification function enables HDMI signal distribution without signal loss. It supports HDMI version 1.3 and resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with 36-bit color depth, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
2X10 HDMI Switch / Splitter Features:
- High quality picture: no signal loss
and digital noise free
- Signal amplification for signal reliability
and long length signal transmission.
- Easy selecting between two HDMI sources
- HDMI Ver1.3a compliant
- HDCP compliant
- HD-D210N has EEPROM (Electrically Erasable
Programmable Read-Only Memory) to save EDID
(Extended Display Identification Data) data
from the display. User can select factory
pre-programmed EDID data or external EDID
data saved by EEPROM.
- Suitable for exhibit of digital TVs
- High Resolution up to 1080p.
- Splits 2 HDMI sources up to 10 outputs without signal loss.
The 2X10 HDMI Switch / Splitter allows you to connect up to 2 HDMI sources and 10 HDMI displays. All of the outputs on the switch are mirrored, which means; the same signal would be shown on all of the 10 monitors connected, and each supports up to 1080p.
Why not buy this 2X10 HDMI Switch / Splitter today?