HDMI Surge Suppressor
is an in-line surge suppressor specifically designed for HDMI audio and vide signals. The HDMI Surge Suppressor is designed to protect expensive HDMI devices like PS4, XBOX One and AV receivers and is active on all TMDS channels, acting as the final defense against ESD and lightning and power surge.
Designed to protect an HDMI device against with static discharge, lighting surge, electrical fast transient bursts. Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology
HDMI Surge Suppressor Features:
- Protects HDMI input and output against ESD and power/lightning surge.
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with 3D, HDCP, Deep Color and HD Audio.
- Low TMDS signal loss.
- Provides 5V power to at HDMI output for HDMI powered devices like switcher when micro-USB is connected to power source.
- EDID pass through
- Meets the following industry specifications:
- Meets IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±17kV (air), ±12kV (contact).
- Meets IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns).
- Meets IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 5A (8/20µs).
- Plug and play, Passive by design - No external power required.
In addition, when the HDMI Surge Suppressor is connected to an external power source, it can supply adequate 5V power to the back-end HDMI devices.HDMI Surge Suppressor ESD Protection:
ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) is a very normal phenomenon in daily life. But if happening on electronic products, it could be a disaster. ESD can lower their service life or even cause serious damage to them. This HDMI Surge Suppressor is equipped with ESD protector inside.HDMI Surge Suppressor Surge Protection:
Surge means a sudden or momentary current or voltage generated in circuit (500V in average), usually lasts 1/120~2 seconds. Surge can possibly damage or influence the performance of electronic devices, leading to product failure or shorter service life. This HDMI surge protector offers high surge protection covering ±17KV ESD, 40A surge current and follows IEC 61000-4-2 standard. Inside circuits and components make sure every HDMI cable is safe.HDMI Surge Suppressor HDMI +5V Power:
The definition of standard HDMI port "18", +5V power can supply 5V 0.5A power to backend HDMI device. However, some HDMI devices like set top box cannot provide sufficient 5V power and cause bad signal transmission. This HDMI Surge Suppressor solves the problem when connecting to a DC 5v power source.
Why not buy this HDMI Surge Suppressor today?