This AC powered 2D and 3D HDMI Over CAT5/6 Wallplate Set
sends up to 1080p over 2-CAT5/6 Ethernet cables. AC powered for increased reliability and includes 2 - wallplates. The Receiver wallplate is AC powered for increased reliability.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Over CAT5/6 Wallplate Features:
- 2D and 3D compatible with HDMI 1.3c and its custom firmware. 3D requires CAT6 cabling.
- All HDMI 1.3c compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions.
- Includes transmitter wallplate, receiver wallplate and 1 - power adapter installed on the receiver.
- Auto-adjusting of feedback, equalization and amplification
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Deep color support up to 12 bits
- Transmission distance: HDMI 1.3 can be up to 35 meters and HDMI 1.2 can be up to 60 meters
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- Supports 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV's that have the 1080p/120/200 and higher options to support 24 FPS
- Video Bandwidth: 2.25 GGz
- Connectors: Standard HDMI 19 pin, RJ45 (CAT5E)
- HDCP / DDC / ROHS Compliant
- Deep Color Support to 12bit
- Power Supply: 5v 1A DC on receiver unit
- Compliance: HDMI 1.3c and RoHS
- Recommended Cables: CAT5E or CAT6.
- One year warranty
This HDMI over 2-CAT6 cables will support 3D by using 2 - CAT6 cables and setting the Blu-ray player 3D to "ON" instead of Auto.
The length of HDMI cable is fixed and unchangeable after it is produced and installed. Because the HDMI connector can only be soldered or terminated by professional worker in factory,the users can not reduce or increase by themselves. However CAT-5E cables are available everywhere and be processed easily by the user or installer.
Why no buy this HDMI Over CAT5/6 Wallplate set today?