The 4X1 HDMI switch with optical audio
can route 4 HDMI and 4 Optical Toslink Audio connection simultaneously. The 100% digital connections guarantee the highest video and audio quality. With the included remote controller, you can control all your AV sources at your fingertips. It is also backward compatible with DVI interfaces.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
4x1 HDMI 1.3 & Optical Toslink Switcher Features:
- 4 HDMI Input + 4 Optical Toslink Input; 1 HDMI Output + 1 Optical Toslink Output
- Built-in 4x1 HDMI switcher, perfect for HDTV, LCD Display and digital projectors with an HDMI input
- Built-in 4x1 Toslink optical audio switcher, perfect for digital audio source and home theater systems
- 1-1 paired HDMI and Optical ports, no confusion, easy to switch sources
- Fully supports high resolution video signals: 480i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p
- The HDMI switcher is also backward compatible with a DVI connection by just buying our high quality DVI-HDMI cable
- Fully HDMI 1.3 compliant
- New IR remote design: now with 4 buttons, each corresponding to 1 pair of connections - perfect for your harmony remote integration (or other learning IR remote
- New controls layout makes the user experience even easier and better
- Elegant all-black finish, perfect for all purpose room or dedicated home theater setup.
- Easily switch up to 4 HDMI sources to one display and the optical audio to your surround sound receiver.
- Control source switching with ease using the included IR remote control
- 100% compatible with PS3 and other high definition sources, as well as regular DVD sources.
- 2D compatible, not 3D
- HDCP 1.0 compliant
- 1 year warranty
If you need to use with the an Audio Receiver or have the sound connected separately from the Video, this product switches the HDMI signal, as well as the Optical Toslink Audio signal.User Instructions:
Installs in seconds. Connect all the sources to any of the HDMI inputs on the switch and connect your HDMI output cable to the display. Then connect your optical cables to the inputs and one to your receiver. Now you can switch the unit with the remote control or buttons on the front panel to switch the audio and video inputs. We recommend to use the above 1080i high quality HDMI cables for the best results.
Why not buy this 4x1 HDMI 1.3 & Optical Toslink Switcher today?