This HDMI Over CAT6 Extender has the latest HDMI 1.4a compliantcy
and extends HDMI with the HDCP signal up to 175 feet using a single 6 RJ45 cable. You get Full UNCOMPRESSED HD HDMI 1.4a video and audio
compliant with Deep Color supporting 480p/720p/1080i/1080p & 24/48/50/60/120Hz and above when using solid CAT6 cables
In addition to extending the HDMI signal, this model has a loop back function on the sender end to connect a local HDMI display. Constructed with a durable aluminum design with wall mountable cut outs for easy installation in any application, the HDMI extender features Full HD support and support for uncompressed audio outputs (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio). IR control also allows you to easily control your source devices, such as Blu-ray players, television receivers, and other HDMI enabled devices.
HDMI 1.4a over One CAT-5 or CAT-6 Extender Features:
- Extends HDMI and IR over a single Cat6 cable
- 1080p at up to 175 feet using Cat6
- Loop back function to include a HDMI display on sender side
- Supports AV signal uncompressed & lossless transmission
- Supports all HDMI features including full HD 1080p deep color, lip sync, CEC and all high resolution multi-channel audio format, including Dolby digital plus, 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- 2 x 5V DC power adapters included
- Resolution: 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/1080p
- HDCP compliant
- Control devices via IR signal
- Easy to use
- Plug and Play, no drivers needed
- Aluminum housing for durability
- Includes sender unit, receiver, 2 x AC adapters, 1 x TX IR cable, 1 x RX IR cable
- Power Consumption: 2W (max) each
- Supports all 2D and 3D HDMI 1.4a compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- remote IR to manage connected devices remotely (see below picture).
- ROHS compliant
- Supports 720p, 1080i, 1080p @ 60Hz for up to 175 feet with CAT6
- Video Bandwidth: 225 Mhz
- Connectors: Standard HDMI 19 pin, RJ45 (CAT5/6)
- 36-bit deep color support
- The audio portion supports the following audio standards:
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD
- Right and left stereo
- LPCM and PCM
- and all HDMI audio standards
- HDCP 1.1/ DDC Compliant
- Universal Power Supply: 5v 1A DC on both units unit
- Includes transmitter & receiver and 2 - power adapters.
- One year warranty
This HDMI over CAT5 extender uses the latest Silicon Image EDID chipset which increases the compatibility with more HDMI devices. Many PC's, laptops and surround receivers have major problems outputting to devices other than short HDMI cables and this HDMI over CAT5 extender should solve those problems.
The HDMI 1.4a to one CAT-5 or CAT-6 cable adapter set comes with one transmitter, one receiver, and one AC adapter that is used with the receiver. The device requires only one CAT5 or CAT6 cable. This HDMI to CAT5 / CAT6 Extender supports a 2.25 GHz bandwidth, and automatic skew compensation adjustments for variations in CAT5 or CAT6 cables. The receiver come with an AC power adapter to provide low voltage power for the device. The sender does also has an AC adapter.
Why not buy this HDMI 1.4a Over CAT6 Extender today
Power Supply DC5V, 1A
Resolution Supported 480i@60Hz
Network Cable Cat6
Transmission Length Cat6: 198ft (60m)
IR Remote Control Supports 20-60Khz
Power Consumption TX: <2W; RX: <2W
HDMI Receiver 1pc
HDMI Sender 1pc
Power Adapter 2pc
IR Receiver 1pc
IR Sender 1pc
User Manual 1pc
This HDMI over CAT-5 or CAT-6 package includes:
- 1 - Transmitter
- 1 - Receiver
- 2 - Universal power adapters for both ends
Q/AQ: What do the lights tell me?
When it flashes it has no signal transmission and it stays solid when there is a signal.Q: Can I use this HDMI extender to patch through a patch panel & wall plates to connect to a remote TV?
No. The Cat5e/6 connection between the HDMI Transmitter and Receiver has to be a single, home run, point-to-point patch cable with CAT6 solid being the best cable for new installations. CAT5e will also work well. Patching through patch panels, couplers, wall jacks and poor conductor patch cables create multiple points of signal attenuation (loss), causing the HDMI signal to degrade to the point where the Receiver may not recognize it.Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.