3X1, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4, 5X1, and 8X1 HDMI Switchers - HDMI 1.3b Compliant with Deep Color Support - 1440p Rated - Two - 3 Foot Premium HDMI 1.4 Cables Included
3X1, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4, 5X1, 6X1 & 8X1HDMI Switcher Features:
- Supports HDMI Digital video & audio
- Supports DVI Digital video
- Built-in HDMI booster
- Supports all HDMI 1.3 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1, and DVI 1.0 compliant
- High performance up to 2.5 Gbps per channel
- Supports 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV's that have the 1080p/120 and above option to support 24 FPS
- Comprehensive HDCP support for best-in-class compatibility
- Maximum compatibility with all types of HDMI and DVI devices
- Plug & play installation.
- Compatible with all HDMI-equipped, HDCP-enabled HDTV devices.
- HDMI input connectors: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8
- HDMI output connector: 1, 2 or 4
- Compatible with all DVI, HDMI V1.1, V1.2, & V1.3 signals
- Supports 1440p, 1080p/i, 720p/i, 480p/i, SXGA, UXGA, XGA, SVGA, and VGA resolutions
- One year warranty
- 2 - PREMIUM 3 Foot HDMI 1.4 Cables Included
- Color: Black
- Enclosure : Metal
These HDMI v1.3b 3X, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4 and 5X1 HDMI switchers
are the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution and is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit ) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
Just when you thought you had a handle on HDMI 1.2, along comes a new sub-class of HDMI switchers supporting HDMI 1.3a...and we have an HDMI switch available to ship today. The HDMI V1.3b is the spec to give you full high definition and deep color support.
Couple these with our new HDMI 1.3b cables
( see above ) and you'll be able to get the best picture available today if you need to switch HDMI.
These HDMI switchers
pass the official HDMI 1.3b certification test. The certification ensures that the 4X1 HDMI switcher is compatible with all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200. HDMI 1.3b features Deep Color, higher bandwidth and a signal equalizer.NOTE 3:
These HDMI switchers are compatible with HDTV's with a 120 Hz frame rate and above and Blu-ray, HD-DVD DVD players etc. with a 24 Hz frame rate.
These 3X, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4 & 5X1 HDMI switchers are future proof and will not only support a fast 1440p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p so you can use it on your existing equipment. These HDMI switchers are HDCP compliant assuring you of seeing a copy protected picture.Built-in Equalizer:
The built-in equalizer in the HDMI Switchers allow you to transmit HDMI 1.3 and above audio/video streams across long distances without any digital degradation and a booster. It also corrects any digital error in the stream and provides 40dB of equalization to compensate for any cable transmission loss. To ensure a crystal clear HDTV picture it will stop any digital noise (sparkles).
This 3X1, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4, 5X1 & 8X1 HDMI switchers let you toggle between 3 to 8 HDMI sources either with the enclosed remote control or the front panel switches. It can pass all current digital audio and video formats, including uncompressed multichannel audio and 1440p HD video. The HDMI Switchers are small but well built and it ships with a remote control.Remote Control:
The button remote control is credit card size. The remote provides good communication from distances exceeding 20 feet and at off-axis angles exceeding 45 degrees. Button layout includes keys for specific input selection plus a pair of "channel" buttons to choose the next or previous active port inactive ports are automatically skipped but can be selected directly if desired.
The HDMI switchers can also be used to switch DVI using the above DVI to HDMI cables or the above DVI to HDMI adapters. DVI does not transmit audio so you must wire it separately.
These HDMI switchers support HDMI 1.3b including resolutions up to 1440p, 10.2Gbps data transfer, and 4-bit deep color. It also supports audio transported via Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD audio formats.TIPS TO INSTALL THIS HDMI SWITCHERS:
- Turn off all devices that plug into the unit. Unplug the DVR if you have one.
- Install only one device and one HDTV. Turn them ON.
- Wait up to 15 seconds to allow the first install to grab the HDCP handshake.
- If you don't get a picture move the HDMI cable to another input until you do waiting 15 seconds.
- Add the 2nd device using the above tips.
- In order to see HDTV with HDCP compliance, both the source, the cable, the display and any device in between must be equipped with HDMI connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as this HDMI switcher, or you will not see a picture.
We recommend only 24 Gauge HDMI cables when output cable lengths of 15 feet, and greater, depending upon the quality of the HDMI cable and the way your HDTV sinks the voltage and current sent to it by this switcher. Buy the above booster or call us with your HDTV and installation specs if you have a questions.
Why not buy a 3X1, 3X2, 4X1, 2X4, 5X1 & 8X1 HDMI Switchers today?