KanexPro HDCV501 Multimedia Presentation Switcher with RS-232
This KanexPro multi-media presentation switcher
is designed for digital and analog signals & encodes two component (YPbPr), two HDMI and one DVI source onto HDMI with selectable audio output (Toslink and S/PDIF). It features five selectable switching modes, including the ability to connect all DVI and HDMI sources to the display using a single HDMI cable.
KanexPro HDCV501 Multimedia Presentation Switcher with RS-232 Features:
- Multiple switching from analog to digital with audio
- Supports video resolutions of up to 1080p/60
- EDID and HDCP compliant
- Built-in memory for source selection (recognizes the last viewed source upon power)
- Multi-audio support through Stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD) for HDMI input
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM for HDMI input
- Control through RS-232, IR-remote or manual buttons
- Front panel LEDs for input signal and power
- Rack-mountable metal enclosure
- 5VDC external power supply included
Providing the best signal transmission, this professional switcher supports HDCP and EDID and will output full HD 1080p/60 to your projector/ monitor. Ideal for routing single display-solutions that require a hybrid switcher (analog & digital) for full integration of audio and video signals.
Note: This unit does not embed analog audio into digital, therefore, if using DVI with R+L audio input, the output audio thru HDMI cable does not support digital audio. Only Toslink / Coaxial audio input is capable of passing digital audio format thru the outputs.
Why not buy this KanexPro HDCV501 Multimedia Presentation Switcher with RS-232 today?