HDMI Repeater (90 degree)
This HDMI Repeater with the angle of 90 degree between input and output port, is designed to extend the range of a copper-based delivery system, maintaining high resolution in HDMI digital signal. A single repeater carries HD content at 1080p, UXGA up to 100 Feet. With Premium HDMI Copper Cable, our booster can provide a less expensive option than fiber optic cable. It equalizes and boosts the signal, allowing maximum resolution & digital noise free.
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
HDMI Repeater (90 degree) Features:
- High Quality Picture: No loss of resolution and digital noise, Repeaters are manufactured to deliver the highest quality video & audio by preserving the native resolution from the HDMI sources and eliminating any digital noise.
- Corrects the signal loss from a longer length copper cable to the original native resolution and signal power.
- Extend up to 200 feet - The maximum length of an interconnect cable recommended for this single repeater and must be use high quality copper cable to perform to the required resolution.
- Repeater enables daisy chain connection up to 3 HDCR or HDPR.
- DVI compatible use dvi-hdmi adapter.
HDMI Repeater (90 degree) Specifications:
- Frequency Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Supporting Graphic Resolution: Computer signal up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), ATSC HDTV signal up to 1080p
- Inputs: HDMI Type A Female (single link) 90 degree 1 port
- Outputs: HDMI Type A Female (single link) 1 port
- Dual Power Source: Internal power from 18 pin of the HDMI transmitting device, or external power supply DC 5V 1.2A adapter included.
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Compliant.
- Dimension: 2 mm x 2 mm x 0.75 mm (WxDxH,in)
- HDCR Weight:(kg) 0.5 lb
Why not buy this HDMI Repeater (90 degree) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).