This HDBaseT 16 by 16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5e/6/7
extends HDMI and DVI (with an HDMI to DVI adapter) sources up to 330ft at 1080p or 1920x1200. The Atlona HDMI 16 by 16 Matrix Switcher over CAT5e/6/7 allows for effortless control of up to 32 (16 in and 16 out) devices through IR remote control, RS-232, 3rd party IR controllers and the front panel.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.Receivers are not included with the AT-PRO2HD1616M. The receiver are AT-PRO2HDREC and see them in the above ACCESSORIES Tab.
Atlona AT-PRO2HD1616M HDBaseT 16 by 16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5e/6/7 Features:
- HDBaseT allows IR, RS-232, audio and visual signals to pass over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- IR ports for zone dedicated control through IR remote control and 3rd party IR controllers.
- 8 programmable I/O memories, save up to 8 routes for faster switching to the most commonly used
- EDID learning function for up to 8 video display EDIDs.
- Multiple control interfaces such as RS-232, IR, and the front panel.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI output interface.
- Compatible with DVI/D (with DVI/D to HDMI adapter such as AT14040), allowing DVI/D
source signal to be passed to displays.
- Audio embedding enabled with DVI/D sources. The built in 3.5mm audio import port allows DVI/D
audio to be passed through with the CAT5e/6/7 connection to HDMI displays.
- Optional receiver module AT-PRO2HD1616M-RX de-embeds audio and sends it to an amp through
the S/PDIF port.
- HDCP compliant
- Bandwidth Frequency: 6.75Gbps
- Input ports: 16 x HDMI (Female Type), 17 x IR 3.5mm mono, 1 x Firmware update, 16 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio
- Output ports: 16 x CAT 5e/6/7, 1 x RS-232, 17 x IR 3.5mm mono
- Resolution outputs: Video: up to 1080p Vesa: up to 1920x1200
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.93x18.98x14.27 (inch) or 176x482x362.5 (mm)
- Weight: 21.61lbs or 9.8 kg
Extend HDMI and DVI (with HDMI to DVI adapter ex. AT14040) sources up to 330ft at 1080p or 1920x1200. The Atlona HDMI 16 by 16 Matrix Switcher allows for effortless control of up to 32 devices through IR remote control, RS-232, 3rd party IR controllers and the front panel. With stereo audio embedding combine stereo audio with DVI signals over one CAT5e/6/7 cable. To ensure all audio passes through the 16 by 16 Matrix Switcher supports all Lossy and Lossless formats of Dolby and DTS. The AT-PRO2HD1616M delivers the best quality available with pass through of up to 1080p, 1920x1200, 3D, and Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio signals. Receivers are not included with the AT-PRO2HD1616M
Extend your audio/visual experience up to 330ft over CAT5e/6/7 cables. This HDBaseT based technology allows you to send IR, RS-232, video (up to 1080p or 1920x1200) and audio (all Lossy and Lossless formats) signals over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Bidirectional Control: Compatible with all 3rd party controllers and IR remote controls, get bidirectional control from the RS-232 and IR ports. Control the matrix and the in zone displays with RS-232 or control all connected devices with the new zone dedicated IR ports.
Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with 8 programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Back Up Power Supply: In the event the main power supply becomes inoperable the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices energy needs.
Why not buy this Atlona AT-PRO2HD1616M HDBaseT 16 by 16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5e/6/7 today?