KanexPro HDBASE100MSW Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet
This Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet with Ethernet with Ethernet
routes high-resolution HDMI signals from the source up to 330 feet (100m) to your HD display. It supports full 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), digital audio and IR extension over a single low cost CAT5e/6 cable.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
This extender also features three Ethernet ports on both the units, which can be used to connect standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs. Ideal solution for your HDMI, Internet connectivity and extension needs over long distances.
KanexPro HDBASE100MSW Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet Features:
- Extend signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT5e cable
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Integrates 3-Ethernet ports for network devices
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit to 4Kx2K
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- External power supplies included
Why not buy this KanexPro HDBASE100MSW Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet today?