KanexPro HD4XSW 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/HDCP, CEC. EDID & RS232
This HDMI 4x1 Switcher with built-in HDCP
is a four input, one output switcher that supports High Speed HDMI specifications and features data rates up to 10.2Gbps, Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
KanexPro HD4XSW 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/HDCP, CEC. EDID & RS232 Features:
- Switch four HDMI inputs with video and multi-channel audio
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- CEC protocol pass-through
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- Front-panel LEDs for link activity
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
The switcher provisions built-in HDCP management technology, which analyzes HDCP key, and administers the handshake internally. HDTV resolutions up to 1080p/60 with 12-bit Color depth and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 are maintained together with embedded multi-channel digital audio. The switcher also features built-in gain equalization and synchronization for each input to provide full compensation for signal loss when routed using long HDMI cables or source devices with weak HDMI signals.
With convenient control options such as RS-232, front-panel buttons and IR this unit can be easily integrated to any Pro A/V environment such as conference rooms, educational facilities,control rooms, monitoring centers and government institutions.
Control of this 4x1 HDMI Switcher can be managed via its front-panel control, IR remote control, RS-232, or our optional RS-232 to Ethernet Converter. The RS-232 to Ethernet Converter
allows control of the unit from anywhere in the world given you know how to write RS-232 code and have the correct serial Ethernet hardware. The devices RS-232 control allows the switcher to also be controlled by 3rd party control systems like Crestron, AMX and Control4, or any computerized software/hardware control systems.
Why not buy this KanexPro HD4XSW 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/HDCP, CEC. EDID & RS232 today?