The WolfPack HD-SDI Video Power & Data over a single coax cable is designed to send HD-SDI video with RS485 data and power to an HD-SDI camera. It can offer real-time and un-compressed broadcasting video quality, up to 1080p resolution and comply with SMTPE 292. This can be used in application fields where the camera side is not easy to have local power.
HD-SDI Video Power and Data over One Coax Features:
- Sends HD-SDI video, RS485 data and camera power over one coaxial cable.
- Allow to use existing RG59 coax cable to upgrade the HD-SDI camera from analog camera.
- Transmission distance up to 300 meters over RG6U cable
- Built in RS485 data, application for PTZ camera one way data transmission, transmission speed up to 57600bps.
- SDIVPR receiver power input support: DC12V to DC58V
- SDIVPT transmitter and camera power from receiver unit.
- SDIVPT support camera power up to DC12V/1Amp.
- POC built in two class surge protection: class I 2KA (8/20uS) , class II 2A (8/20uS)
- SDI output/input built in 2A 2KA (8/20uS) surge protection
- Support SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M).
- Support video signal 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
Why not buy this HD-SDI Video Power and Data over One Coax today?
HD-SDI Video Power and Data over One Coax
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HD-SDI Video Power and Data over One Coax or Call 800-841-9238