HD-SDI to HDMI Scaler Converter
is the newest revision of our HD-SDI conversion line incorporating SD / HD- SDI converted to HDMI. Resolutions of up to 1080p are supported with HD-SDI with embedded audio and outputs a full HDMI video and audio signal. Its use is with broadcast video signal conversion to an HDMI signal and 3G-SDI signal conversion to an HDMI signal. Also the external audio output via a 3.5mm Phone Jack allows the user to send the analog audio signal originally embedded in the SDI input to an amplifier or active speakers.
HD-SDI to HDMI Scaler Converter Features:
How the HD-SDI to HDMI Scaler Converter works:
- Supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI input signals with auto-detection
- Shows SDI source on HDMI display
- SDI interface operates at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s and 270 Mb/s
- Supports an SDI input distance of up to 100M (3G-SDI), 200M (HD-SDI) or 300M (SD-SDI)
- Converts an SDI signal to HDMI:
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C) → 480i/576i
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) → 720p@50/59.94/60, 1080i@50/59.94/60
- G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB) → firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60, 1080psF@23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- Supported SDI input modes:
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at bitrates of 270 Mbit/s)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at bitrates of 1.485 Gbit/s and 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s)
- 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at bitrates of 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.970/1.001 Gbit/s)
HD-SDI devices are connected to the HD-SDI input and HDMI devices are connected to the HDMI output. When the source, display and the Scaler are powered and connected, video signals are converted to the proper format.
The HD-SDI to HDMI Converter allows SD, HD and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on HDMI display which is easier for professionals to distribute and extend their SDI signal while giving the ability to display work on HDMI displays. Again, the external audio output allows the user to send the audio signal originally embedded in the SDI input to an amplifier or active speakers.NOTE: The HD-SDI to HDMI Converter distances were tested with a Belden 1694A SDI cable. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of SDI cable.
Why not buy this HD-SDI to HDMI Converter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).