This HDMI Over CAT5/6 Single Port Daisy Chain Receiver extends HDMI & HDCP signals over a single unshielded twisted pair cable up to 2,000 feet by linking successive receivers. Unlike other methods that require additional transmitters this device provides true daisy-chaining from a single transmitter.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
Blu-Wire RD1-XP HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Daisy Chain Receiver Features:
- Extend HDMI v1.3 / 1.2 + HDCP + Power over a single UTP (CatX)
- HDMI extension to 200 / 61m @ 1080i/720p; 150 / 46m @ 1080p
- Auto Gain / Auto EQ for plug-and-play setup and zero maintenance
- Not sensitive to electrical interference from nearby lighting or mobile phones
- Uses unshielded Cat6 or selected Cat5e cables (see recommended cables Above)
- One RJ45 input
- One HDMI output
- One RJ45 output to link out to a downstream receiver
- One 12V DC input - ONLY EVERY 3rd RECEIVER IN A CHAIN NEEDS A POWER SUPPLY
- XP Version - adaptable to a wider variety of Category UTP cables
- NEW - AUX port for future support of control functions: USB, IR, RS-232
- Fully HDCP compliant
- Supports 1080p & WUXGA to 100 ft. from transmitter / 100 ft. to next receiver
- Supports 1080i / 720p 200 ft. from transmitter / 200 ft. to next receiver
- Enables a daisy chain of five receivers at 1080p / ten receivers at 1080i/720p
- 116mm x 105mm x 29mm (4.6" x 4.1" x 1.4")
Why not buy this Blu-Wire HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Daisy Chain Receiver today?
HDMI Over CAT5e/CAT6 Single Port Daisy Chain Receiver Specs:
- Total Bandwidth: up to 6.6 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p / 1920 x 1200
- Maximum Distance (from transmitter to first receiver): 200 ft. / 61m @ 1080i, or 150 ft. / 46m @ 1080p
- HDMI Connectors (1): Type A 19-pin F
- Link Connectors (1): RJ-45 F
- Power Supply: 12V DC (T1 transmitter only姊歯cluded)
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -15C to 50C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to 85C
- HDMI Specifications Supported: v1.1, 1.2 & 1.3
- HDCP Compliant
- Cable Compatibility: Solid, bonded Cat5e/6/7 (Cat6 or Cat7 required for 1080p applications)
- Gain / EQ / Skew Compensation: Automatic; adjustment-free
- Dimensions: 71mm L x 64mm W x 24mm H
- Patents Pending: U.S. 60956694 and 60968046
|True HDMI High Speed Cables - All Lengths|
|CAT6 Shielded Cable for HDMI Converters|
|CAT6 Cable for HD Installs - CAT6 Made For HD|
See Sale Price
| 4 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Transmitter w/Local HDMI to 2K'|
This device works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- Both APPLE-TV's with HDMI outputs
- A Boxee with HDMI ouputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- A Hulu with HDMI outputs
- A Roku with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set and output amp. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
| 4 Port HDMI Over CAT5/6 Transmitter w/Local HDMI to 2K'|
Q: What Kind of CAT6 should be used?
A: Solid core CAT5e/6/7 should be used. For resolutions greater than 1280x1024 or 1080i, Obonok Technologies recommends solid CAT6 cables. Obonok Technologies also has qualified certain cables; see below or refer to its web site for the latest reference list.
DO NOT use鎼抩ft network jump cables with a stranded (multi-wire) core, which are designed for flexibility but do not carry the HDMI signal properly.
DO NOT use screened or shielded cable, unless tested in advance. With Obonok鎶痶echnology, there is a鎻祏ilt-in resistance to outside electrical interference.鎻漦ew-free cables, commonly used for analog video, are not recommended due to high levels of cross-talk.
Current qualified cables include:
- Belden Home Choice (HC) 2510 Cat6
- MicroConnector Cat6
- Belden CDT 1872A E108998 Cat6
- Shaxon E210587 Cat6
- Superior Essex Cat6
- Belden CDT 1583A Cat5e
- Belden 7988R/P Bonded Cat5e
- Systimax 1061C+ Cat5e
- Siemon STP 11801 Cat7
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this product. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the HDMI Over CAT6 Daisy Chain Receiver To 2,000 Feet or Call 800-841-9238
HDMI Over CAT6 Daisy Chain Receiver To 2,000 Feet
Recently Viewed Items