Hall Research VSA-X21 HDBaseT Receiver with Integrated Switcher, Audio Amp & Controller w/IP
Hall Research EX-HDU HDBaseT Receiver with Integrated Switcher, Audio Amp & Controller w/IP
is an award winning HDBaseT Receiver with 50watt audio amp. It includes a flexible embedded WebGUI that can be used to select inputs, control volume, turn the display power on/off, and more. VSA-X21 can directly drive 8 ohm speakers and is compatible with any HDBaseT compliant sender such as the UHBX-S-WP wall plate HDMI sender, or the UHBX-SW3-S sender with multiple HDMI and VGA inputs. "Long-Reach" mode allows Cat6 cable lengths to 150 meters.
For mixing audio from other audio sources such as microphones, a separate audio input is provided.
It can also control other devices such as projectors via RS232 or LAN. A configurable WebGUI is embedded that lets users create, name and assign functions to virtual buttons on a control page. It also supports connection to physical keypad VSA-UI-DP for control.
Advanced features include: auto display On/Off control, auto input selection, priority page mute, HDMI audio ducking, L/R stereo to mono mixer, and ARC audio support.
Hall Research VSA-X21 HDBaseT Receiver with Integrated Switcher, Audio Amp & Controller w/IP Features:
- HDBaseT Receiver to 150m
- Audio Extractor with Integrated 50 Watt Amp
- Can directly drive 2 or 4 Speakers
- Stereo Audio Input for Mixing with HDMI Audio
- HDMI Audio Level Auto Ducking
- Can Control Peripheral Equipment via RS-232
- Internal WebGUI for Control of Peripherals
- User programmable GUI buttons
- Works with Remote Wall Plate Control Keypad
- IP and RS-232 Device Control
- Stores separate commands for the auxiliary devices
- Stereo or Mono output
- Priority Paging Sensor input (for automatically muting of the audio output)
Why not buy this Hall Research VSA-X21 HDBaseT Receiver with Integrated Switcher, Audio Amp & Controller w/IP today?