Hall Research SC-VGA-2B VGA/HDTV Scalable Resolution/Format and Mirroring Converter Video Processor
Hall Research EX-HDU VGA/HDTV Scalable Resolution/Format and Mirroring Converter Video Processor
is a high-performance universal VGA/HDTV to VGA/HDTV Scan Rate converter with a local loop out with a scaling (Up/Down) mirroring capabilities.
The SC-VGA-2B has the ability to output a specified resolution and refresh rate regardless of the input. Output timing to the display is constant regardless of the input so when switched from one input to another, the display device does not see any interruption in the signal coming to it. The video processor combines the functions of a video scaler, scan-converter, and format transformer. The SC-VGA-2B also includes a horizontal mirroring feature which is useful for teleprompter's and rear projection systems. The SC-VGA-2B features an OSD menu for configuration, picture setup, system information and many other advanced options.
Hall Research SC-VGA-2B VGA/HDTV Scalable Resolution/Format and Mirroring Converter Video Processor Features:
- Any PC or HDTV video signal can be scaled up or scaled down to any other PC or HDTV resolution
- Adjustable output frame rate
- Additional loop-out to bypass signal processing
- Large Video memory for real-time frame rate capture & conversion
- Signal format conversion between RGBHV and YPbPr
- Automatically detects input mode and timing parameters
- Allows adjustment of sampling clock, phase, and position on screen
- Easy- to- use push buttons and OSD menu control
- Horizontal mirroring (X-Axis Flip)
Why not buy this Hall Research SC-VGA-2B VGA/HDTV Scalable Resolution/Format and Mirroring Converter Video Processor today?