Hall Research EMX-AMP 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with Audio Amplifier and RS-232 Control
Hall Research EX-HDU 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with Audio Amplifier and RS-232 Control
is a 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with built-in 50 watt audio amplifier for direct connection of 8 ohm speakers. It provides an additional line-level stereo audio input that can be mixed with the HDMI audio. Volume can be controlled using front panel buttons, RS-232 commands, or via an external rotary digital encoder.
The EMX-AMP provides an independent RS-232 output port that can be used to control other devices. Typically it is used to control the power on/off state of the TV or video projector connected to its output.
Full EDID management is provided with the ability to learn, download, upload, emulate or pass-thru the EDID from the connected display. A USB port is featured on the front panel that can be used to configure the device operation via a free Windows™ GUI available from the Downloads tab.
The EMX-AMP can pass commands from its RS-232 input to the RS-232 output. It also has the ability to store user defined ON and OFF commands for controlling devices connected to its RS-232 output (e.g. to control power on/off function of display).
The stored RS-232 commands can be triggered automatically (based on detecting HDMI input) or manually by user command (RS-232), or contact closure. An IP enabled version is available (EMX-I-AMP) adds a Telnet and WebGUI. This gives the user the ability to control the device through a PC or Smartphone. Telnet control uses the same commands as the serial interface.
Hall Research EMX-AMP 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with Audio Amplifier and RS-232 Control Features:
- 4K HDMI audio extractor with EDID management
- Built-in 50 watt audio amp for direct connection to 8 Ohm speakers (25 watts/channel)
- Audio input for connecting line-level inputs (e.g. wireless microphones)
- Control via, front panel, RS-232, digital pot (rotary encoder)
- HDMI Ducking (when Line input is detected, HDMI sound volume in the mix is automatically lowered)
- Primary RS-232 port for device control
- Secondary RS -232 port for auxiliary device control
- Store separate ON /OFF RS-232 commands for the auxiliary devices
- Supports HDMI, DVI, HDCP, 3D and Deep color
- Stereo or Mono output
- Priority Paging Sensor input (for automatically muting of the audio output)
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in the USA
Why not buy this Hall Research EMX-AMP 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with Audio Amplifier and RS-232 Control today?