Gefen GTB-HDFST-444-BLK 4x4 Matrix for HDMI with FST & 3D
This Black Gefen 4x4 Matrix for HDMI with FST and 3D
has 4-HDMI Inputs & 4-HDMI Outputs in a Slim & Small Form Factor enclosure and has FST, 2D & 3D.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The GefenToolBox 4x4 Matrix with FST and 3DTV routes HDMI at resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200@60Hz supporting multichannel digital audio from any four Hi-Def sources to any four HDTV displays. The GefenToolBox 4x4 Matrix eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect HDMI sources. It works with any HDMI source that needs to be connected to an HDTV display, supporting digital audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Each source is accessible at all times from any display by selecting it with the included IR Remote Control Unit, the RS-232 port, or using the front-panel push buttons.
Gefen GTB-HDFST-444-BLK 4x4 Matrix for HDMI with FST & 3D Features:
Fast Switching Technology (FST)
- Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Deep Color
- LCPM7.1 Audio
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 3DTV Pass-Through
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- Route any of four (4) Hi-Def sources to any four (4) HDTV displays, independently.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD with 12-bit Deep Color.
- Supports 3DTV pass-through.
- FST Technology eliminates flashing due to the HDMI and HDCP authentication process.
- Auto-EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices.
- Supports LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Front Panel Switching
- Fast and Slow FST Modes
- IR Remote Control
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- Field-upgradeable firmware using Mini-USB port
- Locking Power Supply
- RS-232 Serial Control
- Energy Star compliant
is a Gefen software implementation for HDMI products. FST was created to improve the lengthy HDMI authentication process, based on the HDMI and HDCP specifications. FST provides quicker A/V source switching and greatly improves the overall A/V system behavior and performance when more than one HDTV display is used in the system setup. FST allows connecting/disconnecting or turning ON / OFF of HDTV displays without having these activities affect other displays in the same distribution system.How It Works:
Connect the Hi-Def A/V sources to the four HDMI inputs on the product using the supplied HDMI cables. Connect up to four HDTV displays to the HDMI outputs on the product. 3D content can be displayed when connecting a 3DTV and 3D source. Connect the locking power supply to the product and connect the power cable to an available electrical outlet. Apply power to sources and to the displays. A/V Sources can now be routed to any display by using the front panel buttons or the included IR Remote Control Unit.Note:
The GefenToolBox 4x4 Matrix for HDMI with FST and 3DTV is also available in white. Call us.
Why not buy this Gefen GTB-HDFST-444-BLK 4x4 Matrix for HDMI with FST & 3D today?