The GPI-10 generates an RS-232 output whenever a GPI switch is closed. Up to ten RS-232 strings can be programmed at the factory, corresponding to the ten GPI input connectors. See Specifications below for four standard firmware versions. Custom programming of the firmware is also available.
Burst GPI-10K GPI to RS232 Converter with Keypad Specifications:
- Input: Either normally open or normally closed (jumper selectable) or Keypad (normally open only)
- Input Duration: 5mS minimum
- Output Data: RS232, 9600,8,N,1, Flow:None
- GPI Connector: 11 Screw terminals
- RS232 Connector: RJ11
- Dimensions: 4.2W x 1.5H x 5.5D (inches)
- Power Requirements: 11 to 15 Vdc @ 100mA, center pin negative
- Power Supply (included): 12Vdc @ 500mA, center pin negative
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Why not buy this Burst GPI-10K GPI to RS232 Converter with Keypad today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Burst GPI-10K GPI to RS232 Converter with Keypad or Call 800-841-9238