Avenview FO-DVI-75-MM 246' (75 m) DVI-D Extender Over Fiber Optical Cable
The 246' (75 m) DVI-D Extender Over Fiber Optical Cable from Avenview connects a single link digital DVI display up to 246' (75 m) from a computer with no loss of signal and delivers crystal clear digital images instantly.
The cable is an integrated DVI-D cable solution, which features fiber optic components, built-in DDC signals and DVI connectors. This cable is an ideal solution for video wall systems, large LED sign boards, medical imaging equipment and more.
An AC adapter is required for use with this cable (sold separately).
Avenview FO-DVI-75-MM 246' (75 m) DVI-D Extender Over Fiber Optical Cable Features:
The 75 meters (246 feet) DVI-D Fiber Optical Cables are the ideal solution for a wide range of applications. Examples include:
- High-speed and long-distance transmissions by optical fiber
- Supports up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- Compatible with DDWG DVI standards
- R, G, B clock signal transmission by optical fiber
- DDC signal and 5 V power transmitted via the copper line
- Optical-fiber-only system without DDC corresponding to T.M.D.S signal
- The cable does not feature any EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) which makes it ideal for medical instruments and airplanes
- It is HDCP compliant
- Video wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Airplane On-board Video System
- Home Theater
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room Video Equipment
Why not buy this Avenview FO-DVI-75-MM 246' (75 m) DVI-D Extender Over Fiber Optical Cable today?