This unique fiber optical IEEE 1394b Repeater extends any IEEE 1394 device up to 1,640 feet(500m). Due to the nature of digital signals, the copper based IEEE 1394 cables can extend only up to 12 feet. Our extension system uses fiber optical conversion technology to extend IEEE 1394b signals up to 1,640 feet.
- Extends any IEEE 1394b device up to 820 feet at 62.5/125um and 1,640 feet at 50/125um.
- Fully compliant with 1394a(DS Port) and 1394b draft standard(Beta Port).
- Offers 800 Mbps full duplex data rate.
- Plug and play.
- Installs in minutes.
- Hassle free installation
- (No software installation necessary).
- Speed and Distance
- Operating Speed: S100(122.44M bps) S200(245.76M bps) S400(393.216M bps) S800(800M bps) (single link)
- Extended Distance: Up to 500M (1640ft)specs>
- Optical Source: 850 nm VCSEL
- Connection Ports: 9 pin Firewire x 2 ports, Bilingual (9pin) to DS (6pin) Cables x 2 Included
- Fiber optic Cable Type: 50 or 62.5/125 Multi-mode, Duplex, LC to LC
- Power Adaptor: 12V, 600mA Included
Why not buy this FIREWIRE today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Fiber optic IEEE 1394b Repeater or Call 800-841-9238