Cross Point Matrix for Four Sources using HDMI v1.3 to any Four DisplaysThe 4x4 Matrix for HDMI 1.3 routes high definition at resolutions up to 1080p with multichannel digital audio from any four HDMI sources to any four displays. The 4x4 Matrix eliminates the need to disconnect and reconnect HDMI sources. It works with any HDMI source that connects to an HDMI display support for new audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio. Each source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote, or using the RS232 port to switch the unit.
How It Works:Connect any four HD sources to the Matrix's HDMI inputs. Then connect four displays to the Matrix's HDMI outputs. Once the sources, the Matrix and the displays are powered and connected, select which sources you want to view on any of the displays by using the IR remote or RS232 connectivity.
Fully HDCP Compliant: HDCP (high-bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard digital code embedded in the HDMI video signal to prevent it from being pirated. HDCP-encoded source video that is fed into equipment not having the proper decoding mechanism will be transformed to "snow" or very low (480P) resolution images. For proper, full-resolution HDTV video rendition, the source and display (and anything in between) must be equipped with HDMI circuitry that decodes HDCP properly, such as the 4x4 Matrix for HDMI 1.3.
HDMI 1.3 Matrix Features Supported:
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color (XV Color)
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- Color Space Conversion
- CEC Pass Through
- Switch easily between any four HDMI 1.3 sources
- Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the four HDMI output displays
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- Rack ears included
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
- Power Consumption: 60 watts (max)
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Dimensions: 17"W x 1.75"H x 5.875"D
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
- (1) 4x4 Matrix Switcher for HDMI 1.3
- (4) 6-foot HDMI locking cables (M-M)
- (1) 24V Locking Power Supply
- (1) RMT-16IR Remote Control
- (1) User's Manual
- (1) Set of Rack Ears
HDTV Supply includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty on all Gefen products. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 2 years. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, Gefens and HDTV Supplys Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. Also, we offer a 30-day return provision for all our Gefen Products.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year extended warranty for this product. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Gefen 4x4 HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switch or Call 800-841-9238
Gefen 4x4 HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switch
Recently Viewed Items