Gefen 8X 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMIEight Times CAT6 Extender For HDMI - Companion Product For Matrixes
The Gefen 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMI is a companion product for any Gefen 8X8 HDMI matrix. It takes HDMI sources routed by the matrix and extends them up to 200 feet (60 meters) to as many as eight HDTV displays. Control and convenience features include control via IP, RS-232 and IR, as well as IR relay for control of source components.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The Gefen 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMI supports all HDMI 1.3 features including Deep Color, Lip Sync, 3DTV and lossless audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio. The 8x CAT6 Extender's pure digital transmission technology ensures 100% signal integrity up to 200 feet (60 meters) over a single CAT-6A cable.How It Works
The Gefen 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMI system consists of one Sender unit and eight Receiver units. Up to eight HDMI sources can be connected to the Sender unit with the included one foot HDMI cables. A single CAT-6A cable of up to 200 feet (60 meters) connects the Sender and Receiver units. Each Receiver unit is connected by a HDMI cable to a HDTV Display. The Sender is powered using a 24V DC power supply and each Receiver is powered by its own 5V DC power supply.
The product can be used as an add-on HDMI extender for any Gefen 8X8 HDMI matrix, or as a stand-alone extender for extending HDMI signals up to 200 feet (60 meters) to as many as eight HDTV displays. Both configurations allow for IR signals to be relayed from the display location back to the source components over the single CAT-6A cable.
An optional IR remote control can be used at the sender to control the routing or at each receiver to control each individual zone. Additional control is possible via any HTTP-Compliant Web Browser (IP Control) or by using RS232 control. The sender unit also has a unique feature that can apply control to the IP control and RS232 control of the 8x8 HDMI 1.3 matrixes: simply connect the supplied RS232 cable to the matrix's RS232 input and the 8x CAT6 Extender for the HDMI sender unit's RS232 output.
Gefen 8X 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMI Features:
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Deep Color Supported (x.v.Color)
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Lip-Sync Pass-Through
- Extends eight HDMI sources up to 200 feet (60 meters) using one CAT-6A cable per display
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 X 1200
- Supports LPCM 7.1 Audio, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- RS-232 serial port extension for automation and matrix control from any receiver location
- IR extension and matrix control from any receiver
- Adds IP Control for the connected matrix
- May also be used to replace eight stand-alone HDMI extenders
- HDCP Compliant
- 3DTV, Lip Sync and CEC Pass-through
- Rack-mountable (Sender Only)
Why not buy this Gefen 8X 8x CAT6 Extender for HDMI today?