4x1 DVI Switcher
4x1 DVI Switcher
The Gefen 4x1 DVI Switcher offers unparalleled flexibility in the setup of high definition theater and electronics systems. A plug and play solution, the 4x1 DVI Switcher connects four DVI source devices, such as DVI-based computer systems, and links them to one DVI display.
You simply select what source will be viewed on the display using the IR remote control or the optional wired remote control. It can also be controlled using any universal programmable remote device, offering an alternative to multiple remote control confusion.
An effective and reliable solution that eliminates the need to purchase several DVI displays, the 4x1 DVI Switcher requires no additional power supply to operate. Yet it is equipped with a 5-volt DC input in the event that the unit requires additional power, as in the case of a DVI source not outputting the proper amount of voltage.
4x1 DVI Switcher Features:
- Switch easily between any four DVI sources
- Extends the range of DVI compliant device by equalizing and reclocking the DVI signal
- Maintains high resolution video-beautiful,sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Switch using discrete contact closure
- HDMI pass-through
- HDCP pass-through
4x1 DVI Switcher Specifications:
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 165 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p
- Single Link Range: 1080p/1920 x 1200
- Input/Output DVI Connector: DVI-I (29 pin) female (Digital Only)
- Remote Control Port: RS232 female, mini-stereo
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
- Dimensions: 13.25"W x 1"H x 2.75"D
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
4x1 DVI Switcher Package Includes:
- 4x1 Switcher
- RMT-4IR remote control
- 5V DC power supply
- Four 6-foot DVI Cables
- 2 year warranty
Why not buy this 4x1 DVI Switcher today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 4x1 DVI Switcher or Call 800-841-9238