Gefen LE-GTV-ETH-2-COAX Ethernet Over Coaxial Kit
Use the Ethernet Over Coaxial Kit from Gefen to extend an Ethernet connection up to 1000' using coaxial cables. Attach the sender unit to your network using an Ethernet cable. You can then run a coaxial cable directly to the receiver unit, or through coaxial jacks in the wall. The receiver unit has four Ethernet ports, allowing you to connect a number of devices to your home network using one pair of units. Utilizing full duplex 10/100 Ethernet, the kit supports a bitrate up to 200Mbps. Excellent for locations already utilizing coaxial wiring, The Ethernet Over Coaxial Kit is a versatile way to add Ethernet connectivity using coaxial cables.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Gefen LE-GTV-ETH-2-COAX Ethernet Over Coaxial Kit Features:
- Supports up to 200 Mbps data transmission rate
- Four RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- Tri-level throughput indication
- Extension of up to 1000 feet (300 meters)
- Web configuration for easy maintenance
- Features include IGMP multicast, VLAN, and QOS packet management
- 3DES 168 bits encryption used for secure operation
- Four RJ-45 Ethernet ports on the receiver
Why not buy this Gefen LE-GTV-ETH-2-COAX Ethernet Over Coaxial Kit today?