SmartAVI DVX-2000 DVI-D with PS2 Keyboard Mouse Extender Over Fiber
The DVX2000 consists of a Trasmitter unit and a Receiver unit. These two devices enable long-distance, loss less transmission of DVI video signals between a digital video source and a digital display device. The DVX2000 is equipped with DVI-D(Digital Visual Interface) connectors for a single-link and option keyboard and mouse. The DVX2000 receiver is small enough to be attached near a projector. With the DVX2000, the maximum distance between the source and digital display is 400m (1200ft) multimode fiber.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
SmartAVI DVX-2000 DVI-D with PS2 Keyboard Mouse Extender Over Fiber Features:
- Top Image Quality at all Resolutions
- Video Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) on all distances up to the maximum distance
- the remotely located Monitor or from an internal DDCTable
- Basic device to remotely locate Monitor and Keyboard/Mouse
- Dual-Access: in addition to the remote access, a Monitor(all models)
- Maximum Screen Resolution on all distances
- 200m @ Multimode 62,5u
- 400m @ Multimode 50u
- Fiber-Plug type LC
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compatible with all major KVM Switches
SmartAVI DVX-2000 DVI-D with PS2 Keyboard Mouse Extender Over Fiber Applications:
- Financial(remote users and server control)
- Call Centers (co-locate user's computers)
- Industrial(fiber optic isolation)
- Information Terminals & Kiosk
- Airports (air traffic control, passenger information systems)
- KVM extension where an exceptional image quality is required
- Medical - using computer tomographs generates strong magnetic fields, which make it impossible to use monitors. Using fiber optic cables allows remote location of monitors that require a very high screen resolution.
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartAVI DVX-2000 DVI-D with PS2 Keyboard Mouse Extender Over Fiber today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).