SmartVM DVS-104C DVI Extender CAT5 up to 300 ft, 4 Port
The SmartVM CAT5 Splitter extender via Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable extends DVI video signals up to 300 ft using regular UTP CAT5/CAT5e/CAT6 cable. This Cat5 DVI splitter extender consists of two units. The local unit 2,4 or 8 ports connects to your local PC and allows you to connect a local DVI monitor next to the PC, and the remote receiver unit connects to each of the remote DVI monitors. DVI over Cat5e/Cat6 Splitter extender via Cat5e cable is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations. These CAT5 DVI splitter extenders are commonly used at airports, stores, restaurants, trains, planes, banks, stock exchanges, churches, shopping malls, clubs and classroom environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations and advertising. Please note DVI Video Remote Receivers (DVIE-101R) are not included and must be purchased separately along with the CAT5 DVI Splitter/Extender for correct functionality.
SmartVM DVS-104C DVI Extender CAT5 up to 300 ft, 4 Port Features:
- Local DVI output
- Top image quality at all resolutions.
- Video resolutions up to 1920x1200@35m,1280x1024@60m,1024x768@70m, 800x600@100m
- Input for one DVI-D and one audio, output for one DVI-D/audio connection and 2/4/8 sets of RJ-45 and RJ-11 connections to transmit DVI-D and audio signal using Cat5e and telephone cable
- Distances: 300 ft via regular UTP CAT5/CAT5e/CAT6 cable
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Compatible with major KVM switches
- LED status to indicate the DVI activity
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65GHz
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartVM DVS-104C DVI Extender CAT5 up to 300 ft, 4 Port today?