2x1 DVI Switcher w/built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232
DVI 2x1 Switcher with built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232 Features:
- Switch two DVI/HDMI inputs with video and stereo audio
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100ft (30m)
- Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for each input/ output
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
Cross point switching with audio breakaway is just one of the standard features this matrix performs. Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR or through serial control at any time.
With convenient control options such as RS-232, front-panel buttons and IR, this unit can be easily integrated to any Pro A/V environment such as conference rooms, educational facilities, control rooms, monitoring centers and government institutions.
Why not buy this 2x1 DVI Switcher w/built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232 today?
2x1 DVI Switcher w/built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232 Specifications:Video Input
- Input 2 DVI 1.0 standard (T.M.D.S signal)
- Input Connector DVI-I (DB 24+5), female
- Video Signal Dual link (DVI-D), High Speed HDMI Specifications
- Output 1 DVI 1.0 standard (T.M.D.S signal)
- Output Connector DVI-I (DB 24+5), female
- ideo Signal Dual link (DVI-D), HDMI 1.3;
- Resolution Range 1920*1200@60Hz
- Switching Speed 200ns (Max.)
- Gain 0dB
- EDID / DDC Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively bufferred.The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- HDCP Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally.
- Bandwidth 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s);
- Input/Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Video Impedance 50
- Input 2 stereo audio
- Input Connector 3.5mm mini jack connector
- Audio Input Impedance 10
- Frequency Response 20Hz~20KHz
- CMRR >90dB@20Hz to 20KHz
- Control/Remote Buttons; RS-232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Options TCP/IP contro
- General Temperature -20 ~ +70?
- Power Supply 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Case Dimension W6.2 x H1.7 x D4 in.
- Output 1 stereo audio
- Output Connector 3.5mm mini jack connector
- Audio Output Impedance >50
- Stereo Channel Separation >80dB@1KHz
- Pin Configurations 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- Auto Switch Auto detect and switch by joint contact
- Humidity 10% ~ 90%
- Power Consumption 10W
- Product Weight 1.1 Lbs
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 2x1 DVI Switcher w/built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232 or Call 800-841-9238