KanexPro DVIEXT1 DVI Extender Kit over CAT 5e/6
The KanexPro DVI Extender is a transmitter and receiver set engineered to send single link DVI-D signals considerably beyond the limits of standard DVI/ HDMI cables. It extends using two inexpensive Cat 5e, 6 or 7 cables up to 164 ft. (50m). The extender transmits digital video and multi-channel audio from DVI equipped source to DVI/ HDMI enabled displays providing full internal HDCP management and EDID protocol.
The KanexPro DVI extender also features built-in auto-sensing function that automatically adjusts the signal level depending on the transmission distance. Ideal for space-challenging applications where distance is an issue, when extending DVI/HDMI signals over Cat 5.
KanexPro DVIEXT1 DVI Extender Kit over CAT 5e/6 Features:
- Transmit & extend high-resolution DVI/ HDMI signals up to 164ft (50m)
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Compact size
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- Front-panel LEDs for link activity
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
Why not buy thisKanexPro DVIEXT1 DVI Extender Kit over CAT 5e/6 today?