SmartVM DVI2-FO-EXT DVI Dual Link Fiber Optic Extender
SmartVM's dual link DVI Fiber Optic Extender allows you to extend your dual link digital flat panel display up to 330 feet away from your computer by TMDS digital signal transmission. This extender set consists of a transmitter and receiver unit. The transmitter unit connects to your computer and the receiver unit connects to your monitor. Dual link DVI Extender supports up to 2560 x 1600 video resolution and delivers crystal clear digital images with no loss of signal. This DVI Extender can be used with DVI Single link or DVI Dual link monitors. If you are connecting a DVI Single link monitor you only need to use 4 strand fiber cable and if you are connecting DVI Dual Link monitor you need to use 8 strand fiber cable. DVI Dual Link Fiber Optical Extender is an ideal solution for a wide range of applications like digital signage and remote monitoring on large digital displays. It is most commonly used for home theater, medical industry, auditoriums, aerospace, military and conference room applications.
SmartVM DVI2-FO-EXT DVI Dual Link Fiber Optic Extender Features:
- High Speed and long distance transmission by LC type Multi-mode Fiber (Uses 7 strand multi mode LC fiber optic cable)
- Corresponds to TMDS signal
- Supports up to 2560 x 1600(WQXGA+) resolution (Most commonly used for Apple 30' dual link cinema HD monitors)
- It supports single link and dual link by selectable function switcher
- It supports two modes for DDC(Real Mode :Uses one for DDC, Emulation : Pseudo-DDC detection function for EDID information )
- Easy installation
Note: All Smart-AVI items are noncancelable and nonreturnable.
Why not buy this SmartVM DVI2-FO-EXT DVI Dual Link Fiber Optic Extender today?