This Avenview DVI-SPLITPRO-4 Quad Image Video Processor simultaneously displays video signals from 2 or 4 analog or digital video sources on one screen. Its compact size and extremely versatile video processor lets you control 4 High-Definition digital contents on a single display. The included IR remote control gives you added flexibility to customize the screens according to application requirements.
Quad Image Video Processor Features:
- Accepts digital and analog inputs through DVI, VGA, Component (YPbPr) and Composite
- Supports up to 1920x1200 resolution, interlaced or progressive (DVI-SPLITPRO-2)
- Supports up to 1600x1200 resolution (DVI-SPLITPRO-4)
- Connects to output displays with DVI or VGA connector
- Advanced video processor supports Picture-in-Picture (PIP), Picture-and-Picture (PAP), Full Screen, Split Screen, Image Rotation for digital signage, adjustable size & position.
- Ideal solution for digital signage, trade shows, retail displays, video conferencing and security applications.
- Titles, borders and colored backgrounds
- Allows you to resize, position, flip, zoom & pan and blend output video
- Control the unit through IR remote control, or RS232 communication
- Cascading capability to add more video sources
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in embedded memory for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be transferred to a PC for later use
- User selectable output settings of up to 1920x1200 (DVI-SPLITPRO-2)
- Can be used as video screen splitter, video converter or video switch
- Firmware upgradeable for new features and enhancements
- Compact size
- Intelligent video processor automatically goes to power saving mode when not in use to conserve energy
Why not buy this Avenview DVI-SPLITPRO-4 Quad Image Video Processor today?
|DVI Cable - 1920X1200 tested - Many Lengths|
Price: $79.95Today's price: $19.95
(You Save: 75%)
HDTV Supply includes a 3 Year Limited Warranty on all Avenview products. The warranty states that (a) its products (the "Product") will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 3 years from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 3 years.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys and Avenview Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. Please see the Avenview web site for more details.
HDTV Supply also sells a 5 Year warranty for all Avenview products. Please go to 5 Year Extended Warranty or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Quad Image Video Processor or Call 800-841-9238
User manual for the Avenview DVI-SPLITPRO-4 Quad Image Video Processor
Quad Image Video Processor
Recently Viewed Items