DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SCis designed to route high resolution DVI signals up to 500 meters with unmatched signal fidelity and transparency. The unit consists of a high-speed optical transmitter module that converts the DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over a single strand of multi-mode fiber optic cable, and an optical receiver module that converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip provides EDID support for any display without the need for a copper cable. These features make the DVI-7315 the perfect solution for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Single optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise.
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive application
- Built-in programmable EDID memory - eliminates the need for DDC connection
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
- Single, detachable optical cable greatly simplifies installation and maintenance.
Why not buy this DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC today?
DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC Specifications:
- DVI Input / DVI Output: 1x 25-pin Male DVI-D connector
- Optical: 1x SC fiber optic connector
- Power: 1x 3.5mm jack
- PC: Supports all Single-Link resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 165 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: Quad VCSEL Lasers (CWDM), Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: Rx Module: Quad PIN Photo Diodes (CWDM)
- Fiber Cable: 50/125_ LC multi-Mode OM3 Fiber with 1x SC connector per module
- Cable Construction:
- Custom Lengths: Available on request, maximum length = 500 meters / 1640 ft.
- Cable Jacket: OFNP, Plenum Rated PVC Jacket (blue)
- Cable Outside Diameter: 2.9 mm
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: An EDID memory built into the Tx module can learn and store the display's EDID info, thereby eliminating the need for a DDC connection using copper cables
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are NOT supported!
- Optical Transmitter: Tx module requires at least 180 ma of DC current from pin 14 of DVI (source) connector. Optional external power supply may be used if needed.
- Optical Receiver: Must be powered using the supplied external power supply
- External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.2A / Output: +5VDC @ 0.5A
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1.9 watts (for both Tx and Rx units)
- Construction: High impact plastic enclosure with metallic finish
- Connector Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.61" x 1.57" x 0.59" (66.4 mm x 40.0 mm x 15.0 mm)
- Weight: Net Weight: 0.16 lb. / 72g Shipping Weight: 0.82 lb. / 372 g
- Storage: -4¡ to +158¡ F. / -20¡ to +70¡ C
- Operation: +32¡ to +122¡ F. / 0¡ to +70¡ C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Compliance: This product is RoHS and CE compliant
|WolfPack DVI to CAT5 Extender to 150′ w/HDMI Loopout, Audio & IR|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 75%)
|DVIGear DVI-7314 4K SM Fiber Optic Extender, 1x LC|
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender or Call 800-841-9238
DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender
Recently Viewed Items