DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC
is designed to route high resolution DVI signals up to 500 meters with unmatched signal fidelity and transparency. The unit consists of a high-speed optical transmitter module that converts the DVI input signals into light pulses for transmission over a single strand of multi-mode fiber optic cable, and an optical receiver module that converts the light pulses back to a DVI signal for display on a monitor or projector. A programmable memory chip provides EDID support for any display without the need for a copper cable. These features make the DVI-7315 the perfect solution for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal quality over very long cable runs.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Single optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise.
- Low RFI / EMI profile for sensitive application
- Built-in programmable EDID memory - eliminates the need for DDC connection
- Transmitter unit can be powered by DVI source or by optional +5VDC external power supply.
- Receiver unit is powered by +5VDC external power supply.
- Single, detachable optical cable greatly simplifies installation and maintenance.
Why not buy this DVIGear DVI-7315 Single-Link DVI Fiber Optic Extender 1x SC today?