DVI Gear DVI-5514c Splitter HDMI with digita and analog Audio
is an HDMI v1.3 compatible digital repeater with four independent, re-clocked HDMI outputs. The unit accepts a single HDMI input signal, which is de-serialized, buffered and applied to four independent HDMI v1.3 transmitters at each output.
DVI Gear DVI-5514c 1x4 HDMI Splitter HDMI with Audio Features:
- HDMI v1.3, HDCP v1.1 and DVI v1.0 Compliant
- Supports 8-bit color, as well as 10-bit and 12-bit Deep Color modes
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixels
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports SDTV resolutions of 480i and 576i
- Supports Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD & DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports DVI signals when using optional HDMI to DVI adaptors
- Signal Equalization feature enables longer cable runs
- Switch selection of EDID values:
- Automatic discovery and management of monitor EDID, or
- Internal EDID values
- Two independent 1x4 audio distribution amplifiers support stereo & S/PDIF inputs
- May be rack mounted using optional DVI-5514-RM kit
- Compatible with locking HDMI cable connectors
- Locking Power Supply Connector for added security
- RoHS Compliant
The unit also features two independent 1x4 audio distribution amplifiers for analog stereo audio and for digital audio (S/PDIF). The unit supports a full array of HDMI v1.3 features, which makes it the perfect solution for high-performance HDMI signal distribution in medium-size display systems.
Why not buy this DVI Gear DVI-5514c 1x4 HDMI Splitter HDMI with separate Audio today?