DVI Gear 5112 Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2
The DVI-5112 is a high-performance, HDCP compliant DVI Splitter that delivers superior performance and reliability for a broad range of PC and HDTV applications. Designed to meet the most demanding installation requirements, these units are housed in a rugged, yet extremely compact enclosure.
Each unit is compatible with the full spectrum of single-link DVI signals with pixel rates up to 165 MHz (1.65 GBit/sec.), which allows them to accept HDTV signals with resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 60Hz.
The DVI-5112 provides one (1) input and two (2) outputs. All inputs and outputs utilize DVI-I connectors. A visible LED indicates the presence of power to the unit. An AC power adapter is included with each unit that provides +7.5 VDC required for operation.
Why not buy this DVI Gear 5112 Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 today?
DVI Gear 5112 Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 Specifications:
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Standard TV Resolution: 480i
- Supported PC Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: Up to 165 MHz
- Maximum DVI Bit Rate: Up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- I/O Connections
- DVI Input: 1x DVI-I Female connector
- HDVI Outputs: 2x DVI-I Female connectors
- Maximum Cable Distance: Up to 50ft. (15m) using DVIGear's Super High ResolutionTM cables (for longer cable runs please consult DVIGear technical support)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.0" x 2.9" x 1.7" (153 x 75 x 42 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (400 g)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 F (+0 to +40 C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: +20 to +221 F (-20 to +105 C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements
- External AC Power Adapter: 7.5 VDC, 1.3A max.
- Splitter Unit: FCC, CE
- Power Supply: UL, CE, CSA
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Accessories Included
- 1x External AC Power Adapter, 1x User Guide
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) its products (the product) will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this product. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI Gear 5112 Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 or Call 800-841-9238