The DVI-5112 is a high-performance, HDCP compliant DVI Splitter that delivers superior performance and reliability for a broad range of PC and HDTV applications. Designed to meet the most demanding installation requirements, these units are housed in a rugged, yet extremely compact enclosure.
Each unit is compatible with the full spectrum of single-link DVI signals with pixel rates up to 165 MHz (1.65 GBit/sec.), which allows them to accept HDTV signals with resolutions up to 1080p and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 60Hz.
The DVI-5112 provides one (1) input and two (2) outputs. All inputs and outputs utilize DVI-I connectors. A visible LED indicates the presence of power to the unit. An AC power adapter is included with each unit that provides +7.5 VDC required for operation.
Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 Specifications:
- Supported HDTV Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Standard TV Resolution: 480i
- Supported PC Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 / 60Hz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency: Up to 165 MHz
- Maximum DVI Bit Rate: Up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- I/O Connections
- DVI Input: 1x DVI-I Female connector
- HDVI Outputs: 2x DVI-I Female connectors
- Maximum Cable Distance: Up to 50ft. (15m) using DVIGear's Super High ResolutionTM cables (for longer cable runs please consult DVIGear technical support)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.0" x 2.9" x 1.7" (153 x 75 x 42 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (400 g)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 F (+0 to +40 C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: +20 to +221 F (-20 to +105 C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements
- External AC Power Adapter: 7.5 VDC, 1.3A max.
- Splitter Unit: FCC, CE
- Power Supply: UL, CE, CSA
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Accessories Included
- 1x External AC Power Adapter, 1x User Guide
Why not buy this Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVI Gear Splitter DVI + HDCP 1x2 or Call 800-841-9238