The Modular DVI-41616-MXP Matrix Routing Switcher is a high performance, modular DVI routing switchers, which offer up to 32 inputs and up to 32 outputs. Each Input / Output card provides 8 single-link DVI-D inputs, thereby enabling a number of different I/O configurations from 8x8 up to 32x32.
These units are non-blocking, crosspoint matrix switchers that support all single-link DVI resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080. All inputs are internally compensated for (copper) cable lengths up to 50 meters (164 ft.). Cable compensation is done automatically, no adjustments are needed. This feature eliminates the need for external repeaters or cable extenders. Advanced EDID management options provide exceptional versatility. Each input can emulate any EDID data from any connected display, or from an internal library of 100 EDID values, 50 of which can be user-defined.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
All DVI output signals re-clocked to ensure precise, jitter-free signal transmission. Furthermore the unit's internal TMDS lanes are meticulously controlled for proper differential impedance, this results in unsurpassed signal fidelity and stability. Each DVI output can power a dedicated DVI fiber optic cable over long distances thanks to a robust internal +5V power supply. The unit can be controlled either by RS232 / RS422 serial port or by a TCP/IP LAN connection using a built-in website.
Modular DVI Matrix Routing Switchers Features:
- Routing Configurations: 8x8 up to 32x32
- Non-Blocking Crosspoint Matrix Architecture
- Advanced Modular Design enables field upgrades
- Supports All PC Resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080 pixels
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p
- LAN / IP Webpage Interface for remote system monitoring and control
- Full RS232 or RS422 control
- Advanced EDID Management - learns, stores and emulates up to 100 EDID data sets
- Convenient Front Panel Control with lock-out feature
- Advanced Power Management, Error Detection and Diagnostics
- DVI Cable Compensation on all inputs - up to 50 meters
- All DVI Outputs are re-clocked for maximum stability
- Internal Power for Fiber Optic cables on all outputs
- Low Noise Cooling Fans
Why not buy this Modular DVI Matrix Routing Switchers today?
Modular DVI Matrix Routing Switchers Specifications:
- Inputs / Outputs: 8-port, single-link DVI-D, 24-pin female
- Routing: 32x32 non-blocking - any input(s) to any output(s)
- Resolution: 640x480 to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080
- Bit rate: Supports up to 1.65 Gbit/s per color
- Cable Equalization: 40db @ 825 MHz / automatic correction
- Re-clocking: All outputs are re-clocked for minimum jitter
- EDID memory: 50 factory preset, and 50 user programmable
- RS232 / 422: D-sub 9-pin female, 9600 Baud for Rx / Tx
- LAN: RJ-45, Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Auto-Sensing
- Power: 100 to 240 V AC or DC 3.0 Amps
- +5V current: 500mA / DVI output connector
- Compliance: CE, UL, FCC, EN 55103-1, EN 55103-2, EN 60065 Class I
- Rack Height: 4U
- H x W x D: 6.95 x 17.56 x 11.89 inches / 176.5 x 446 x 302 mm
- Net Weight: 25.35 lbs. / 11.5 kg
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Modular DVI-41616-MXP Matrix Routing Switchers or Call 800-841-9238