Converter HDTV to DVI
This DVI-3310a HDTV to DVI Converter
accepts YPbPr component analog inputs and converts them to digital DVI signals. This products is the ideal solution for applications where analog HDTV signals must be displayed on monitors with DVI inputs, or routed through a digital signal distribution system.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Converter HDTV to DVI Features:
- I/O Connections
- Input Connection: 3x RCA Female connectors (component video)
- Output Connection: DVI-I Female connector
- Component Signal I/O
- Y Component: 1 Vp-p @ 75_
- PbPr Component: 0.7 p-p @ 75_
- Digital Signal I/O
- Digital RGB: Via DVI-I connector
- DVI Compliance: DVI Rev. 1.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.2" x 3.0" x 4.1" (30 x 76 x 105 mm)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (220 g)
- Operating Temperature: +0 to +48 C (+32 to +120 F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +70 C (+14 to +158 F)
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements
- External AC Power Adapter: 5VDC @ 2A max.
- Regulatory Approvals
- Converter Unit: FCC, CE
- Power Supply: UL, CE, CSA
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labor
- Accessories Included
- 1x Operations Manual, 1x AC Power Adapter
Note: this product has no scaler; therefore, the input and output resolutions are identical. This unit is powered by an external +5VDC power supply (included). For optimal performance, use with DVIGear's DVI and Component Video Super High Resolution cables.
Why not buy this DVI-3310a Converter HDTV to DVI today?