DVIGear's Super High Resolution (SHR) HDMI cables are engineered for superior performance and reliability. Designed for fully transparent operation with bit rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec., DVIGear's SHR cables set a new benchmark for performance and durability.
DVIGear Cable HDMI SHR 22AWG 12.5 Meters Features:
- Cable 12.5 meters or longer include DVIGear' ACE (Active Cable Extender) and a 12.5 meter cable
- Supports HDMI v1.3 with "Deep Color" HDTV resolutions up to 1080p (12-bit)
- Supports HDMI v1.3 / Category 2 data rates (3.4 Gbit/sec.) lengths up to 7.5 meters
- Supports HDMI v1.3 data rates up to 2.25 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 40 meters
- Supports PC data rates up to 1.65 Gbit/sec. lengths up to 60 meters
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 / 60 Hz and 1920x1200 / 60 Hz
- Heavy-duty 22AWG copper wires for minimum insertion loss
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- Dual UL Ratings: UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276)
- In-Wall Rated
- RoHS compliant (green friendly)
- Gold plated connectors
- 12.5 Meters / 41 Feet
Why not buy this DVIGear Cable HDMI SHR 22AWG 12.5 Meters today?
Our HDMI cables have 19 copper wires in them and those wires are wave soldered to 19 very small connectors at each end. These cables have been tested at the factory and right before they go directly into your shipping container so you can be assured they will work for you.
Here are some tips to install the cable(s) to have a successful installation:
1. DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY PULL THE CONNECTOR(S) OFF. Cables that are pulled this way are not returnable and your warranty is voided.
2. Lay the cable on the floor first and install a test set up of your equipment. This may mean moving equipment closer than the actual installation but problems will be easier to diagnose if the cable is not installed in the wall.
3. Wrap the HDMI connectors with a freezer bag tied tight when installing the cable in the wall. REMEMBER DO NOT PULL THE CABLE BY ITS CONNECTORS TO INSTALL IT AS YOU MAY DAMAGE THE CONNECTOR(S) and void your warranty.
4. If you bought a cable with a built in booster, either check the writing on the cable connector for where to install it, or put the BOOSTER END at the TV, not the source, like a DVD player. These HDMI cables that have boosters work only when the booster is placed at the end, or near the HDTV, not at the source device. The HDMI booster is placed near the display to remove any noise that has been generated by a long HDMI cable.
5. If you don't get a picture, or sound, and have other devices in series with the cable put them aside and connect the HDMI cable directly between the source device and the HDTV. If you still don't get a picture try another source device like a cable/sat receiver.
6. If an outside installer is doing work for you please print this out, give to him and remind him not to pull the HDMI cables by their ends to install it.
7. If you use staples to install the long cable YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY and it cannot be returned. Staples will harm the 19 copper wires inside the cable, along with the shield that surrounds them.
8. Cables that are installed in the wall are not returnable so check the cable of the floor first.
If you follow the above instruction and have a question call us at 800-841-9238.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear Cable HDMI SHR 22AWG 12.5 Meters or Call 800-841-9238