This DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable is designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires. DVIGears extended length fiber optic cables provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with cables lengths up to 100 meters.
DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile ideal for sensitive applications
- Supports bi-directional DDC communications, fully HDCP compliant
- Can be powered by DVI source, or using optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
- RoHS compliant
Why not buy this DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable today?
DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable Specs:
- Input / Output: 25-pin Male DVI-D connectors
- Power: 3.5mm jack
- PCs: Supports all Single-Link DVI resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- HDTV: Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and 2048x1080
- Pixel Rates: Supports pixel clock rates up to 165 MHz
- Bit Rates: Supports digital signal bit rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec
- Maximum Video Bit Rate: 1.65 Gbps (single-link)
- Optical Transmitter: Tx Module: 850 nm VCSEL, Class 1 laser product
- Optical Receiver: Rx Module: PIN Photo Diode
- Fiber Cable: 4x 50/125_ LC multi-Mode Fiber
- Cable Construction:
- Available Lengths (meters): 75
- Available Lengths (feet): 246.1
- Custom Lengths: Available on request, maximum length = 100 meters / 328 ft
- Cable Jacket: FR, PVC (orange)
- Cable Outside Diameter: 7.4 mm ± 0.20mm
- DDC Support:
- EDID Support: EDID communications are fully supported
- HDCP Support: HDCP communications are fully supported
- Internal Power (from DVI source): Requires at least 350 ma of DC current from DVI source, pin 14 of DVI connector
- Optional External Power Supply: Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz 0.2A / Output: +5VDC @ 0.5A
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1.8 watts
- Construction: High impact metal alloy enclosures
- Connector Dimensions (L × W × H): 2.80" × 1.56" × 0.59" (71.2 × 39.5 × 15.0 mm)
- Weight: Varies by length
- Maximum Tensile Load: Short Term: 245 N
- Maximum Bend Radius: Short Term: 25 mm / Long Term: 40 mm
- Crush Resistance: Short Term: 490 N/50 mm section
- Storage: -4¡ to +158¡ F. / -20¡ to +70¡ C.
- Operation: 32¡ to +122¡ F. / 0¡ to 50¡ C.
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Compliance: This cable is RoHS and CE compliant
Some digital display applications can benefit from signal transport over fiber optic cables. This is especially true if cable distances greater than 50 meters (164 ft.) are required, or if the cables must be plenum rated, or detached and pulled through a narrow conduit. Optical cables also offer excellent immunity to environmental RFI/EMI fields and have a small electronic "footprint" in terms of radiated inference.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable or Call 800-841-9238
DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable
Recently Viewed Items