This DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable
is designed to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires. DVIGears extended length fiber optic cables provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with cables lengths up to 100 meters.
DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile ideal for sensitive applications
- Supports bi-directional DDC communications, fully HDCP compliant
- Can be powered by DVI source, or using optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
- RoHS compliant
This DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable utilize high speed fiber-optic converters integrated within each connector that convert the digital input signals into optical pulses & then back again at the display. The cable material is an innovative hybrid design consisting of 4 high-speed glass fibers and 5 copper wires which offers a high degree of ruggedness & flexibility. These features make these cables especially well suited for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal integrity over very long cable runs.
Why not buy this DVIGear 75 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable today?