DVIGear DVI-2325-FO 25 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable
This 25 Meters DVIGear Cable DVI-D Fiber cable
is dsigned to overcome the barriers of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires, DVIGears extended length fiber optic cables provide unmatched signal fidelity and transparency over a wide range of input resolutions with cables lengths up to 100 meters.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
DVIGear DVI-2325-FO 25 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1600x1200 and 1920x1200
- Supports digital bit-rates up to 1.65 GBit/sec.
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Low RFI / EMI profile ideal for sensitive applications
- Supports bi-directional DDC communications, fully HDCP compliant
- Can be powered by DVI source, or using optional +5VDC external power supply
- Rugged yet pliable construction
- RoHS compliant
These cables utilize high speed fiber-optic converters integrated within each connector that convert the digital input signals into optical pulses, and then back again at the display. The cable material is an innovative hybrid design consisting of 4 high-speed glass fibers and 5 copper wires, which offers a high degree of ruggedness and flexibility. These features make these cables especially well suited for critical display applications that demand flawless DVI signal integrity over very long cable runs.
Why not buy this DVIGear DVI-2325-FO 25 Meter DVI-D Fiber Optic Cable today?