DVDO Fiber-Pair HDMI 4K over Fiber (TX/RX) (300M)
This DVDO Fiber-Pair HDMI 4K over Fiber (TX/RX) (300M) is an HDMI Extender with HDCP 2.2 compatibility, offers the distribution of compressed UHD video, audio, RS232 or IR together up to 300m/1000ft over fiber optic cable.
The N577N578 features bi-directional RS232 or IR ports for controlling of AV devices, easy to choose by the slide switch on the rear panels. Sources and displays can be controlled from either the transmitter or receiver end using either RS232 or IR signals.
The N577N578 is configurable using. It can supports duplex fiber up to 300m/1000ft.
DVDO Fiber-Pair HDMI 4K over Fiber (TX/RX) (300M) Features:
- HDMI 2.0 with 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8 bit and HDCP 2.2 compliant;
- Supports multiple HDR formats including HDR10 and Dolby Vision*;
- Supports transmit 4K signal up to 300m/1000ft via two OM3 cable with 10Gbps multimode SFP+ module;
- Visual lossless compression when the signal rate above 10.2Gbps (e.g. 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8 bit);
- Uncompressed video transmits when the signal rate equal or less than 10.2Gbps (e.g. 4K@30Hz 4:4:4 8 bit);
- Support Bi-directional IR and RX232 pass through (choose by DIP SWITCH on the rear panel);
- Fully supports audio formats in HDMI 2.0 specification, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X;
- Visual LED indication for power supply to units, HDCP presence in signal, units status and fiber optic cable link;
- *Dolby Vison: not supported in compression mode that the signal rate above 10.2Gbps.
DVDO NOTE: HDTV Supply has a Corporate Goal to support our Federal, State and Local Governments, Schools, Universities and Military accounts and offer an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see the Options for this discount and thank you for your service in these entities.
Why not buy this DVDO Fiber-Pair HDMI 4K over Fiber (TX/RX) (300M) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).