Datavideo DAC-7 is a small but powerful mini converter that enables users to convert the output from any camera, including prosumer level cameras, to professional SD-SDI for easy connection to existing professional or broadcast equipment; for example SDI switchers such as Datavideo's SE-900 or SE-1000.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.The DAC-7 can accommodate two channels of audio input via RCA or balanced XLR and embed them both in the SDI signal, requiring only one SDI cable for both video and audio transmission.
The DAC-7 is extremely portable, can easily and quickly be mounted between a tripod and a camera, or directly on the camera.
Datavideo DAC-7 Analog to SDI Converter Features:
- Video input:
- 1 X CVBS, BNC connector 75 Ohms
- 1 X S-Video
- 1 X YUV (3 x BNC connectors, 75 Ohms)
- Audio input:
- 2 x Balance stereo audio, mini-XLR connector
- 2 x Unbalanced stereo audio, RCA jack
- Output: 2 x BNC connector, 75 Ohms for SDI signal
- Power consumption: DC12V, 1.0A
Why not buy this DDatavideo TLM-702HD LED Backlit Dual Screen Monitor Unit today?
Datavideo DAC-7 Analog to SDI Converter Specifications:
- Mounts between the camera and your tripod for ease of use
- Converts component, composite and S-Video into SDI video (SD only)
- Audio inputs support balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) audio
- RS-232 remote control
- 12V DC power adapter included
- Available in NTSC or PAL video standards (not a dual standard device)