This VGA to DVI converter, Model DC-AD2X
, converts an analog VGA video signal to digital DVI as well to VGA. The converter has 2 outputs, DVI and VGA. It can connect a video source with a VGA output to an analog video display with a DVI input.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
VGA to DVI Converter Features:
- Distribution and amplification of an analog input into DVI and VGA outputs. Input: VGA D-sub 15pin / output: VGA D-sub 15 pin and DVI-D
- Adjustable output level
- Supports various resolutions: VGA(640x480), XGA(1024x768), SXGA(1280x1024)
VGA to DVI Converter Application
- Automated manufacturing plants, Laboratories: Connect your existing host computers with VGA output to digital displays (LCD monitor, Plasma display, Projector, etc)
- Home Theaters: Connect your existing computers to your Plasma, LCD Monitor and Digital Projectors with DVI ports)
VGA to DVI Converter Technical Information:
- DVI Data Rate : 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- VGA Bandwidth : 165 Mhz
- Supporting Graphic Resolution : Maximum is SXGA (1280*1024)
- UXGA(1600*1200) is Optional
- Input Connector : D-sub 15p Female
- Output Connector : 1-D-sub 15p Female and 1-DVI-D Female
- Power Consumption : 2.5 Watt(Max)
- Power Supply : DC 9V , 2A Adapter
- Dimensions(W*D*H , mm) : 150*100*25
- Weight (Kg) : 0.45
Why not buy this VGA to DVI Converter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).