Dtrovision's "PureLink" DC-DA1 DVI to VGA converter
converts a DVI-D video signal to an analog VGA signal. Our DVI to VGA converter is ideal to connect video sources with a DVI output to a digital display with a VGA input.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
This Dtrovision DC-DA1 DVI to VGA DC-DA1 converter Features:
- Upgrades older TV's and displays to DVI via VGA input
- Improves brightness, contrast, and color dynamics of HD programming
- Auto-upscaling to this highest resolution your TV will support
- Plug and play, easy to set up in minutes
- Supports resolution up to UXGA (1600x1200)
- Compact and durable design
- Supporting resolutions: VGA (640*480), XGA (1024*768), SXGA (1280*1024)
- HDCP is not a law or mandate yet. Manufacturers of source components such as DVD players, cable boxes, and satellite receivers have been forced to include it on all their products that output pure digital content. However, these manufacturers have also included an "escape hatch" so you can turn off the HDCP should you decide you don't need it in your system.
- You should call your service provider if you are a using a cable box or sat receiver and demand to know how to turn off the HDCP at the source. This is now possible on most upsampling DVD players with HDMI output.
- We are still selling this device because there are many consumers who have a DVI output without HDCP and want to connect it to their analog HDTV.
The Dtrovision PureLink DC-DA1 digital to analog converter converts un-protected, un-encrypted high definition digital content at 1080i or 720p to analog VGA so it can be seen on HDTV's that have no digital input. Upgrade your older plasma, projection, or DLP/LCD HDTV display with improved resolution, better brightness, and improved contrast.This device is not HDCP compliant:
PureLink supports both consumer rights and the copyrights of the artists and studios. However, the Fair Use doctrine, a Supreme Court precedent established over the years, protects consumer rights and takes precedence over all other proposed mandates for copy protection now being proposed.
Your video is only as good as the DVI to VGA adapter that connects it. Why not buy this Dtrovision DC-DA1 DVI to VGA DC-DA1 converter today?