The Dtrovision PureLink DLRP-001 DVI Booster
is designed to extend the range of a copper based delivery system in order to maintain high resolution in HD.
A single DLRP-001 will carry HD content at 1080p UXGA up to 66 feet and 1080i SXGA up to 100 feet. Used in conjunction with PureLink's Premium Copper DVI Cables, this cable booster can offer a less expensive option than fiber optics and does a nice job of extending the digital signal with minimal loss or noise.
DVI Extender Features:
- Connects sources with DVI outputs to DVI compatible monitors or projectors
- 1080p/WUXGA up to 66 feet and 1080i/SXGA up to 100 feet
- With our fiber optic DVI extension cables, this distribution amplifier can be used to extend the video source upto 3300 feet.
- Supports TMDS mode
- HDCP Compliant
DVI Extender Technical Specs:
- DVI Data Rate: 1.65 Gbps (single link)
- Video Resolutions: Supports all resolutions up to 1080p HDTV / 1920x1200 at 60Hz(WUXGA)
- Inputs: 1 - DVI-D Female port
- Output: 1 - DVI-D Female port
- Power supply adapter: DC 5V, 2A Power supply adapter (Included)
- DLRP-001 Weight / Dimensions: 1 LBS / 2.4 x 5 x 0.9 inches (WxLxH)
Your video is only as good as the DVI extender that connects it. Why not buy this This Dtrovision PureLink DLRP-001 DVI Booster today?