Avenview DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 9 Display Image Video Wall Processor
The DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 Display Dual-Image Video Wall Processor is a powerful and fully real time data/video processor for multiple flat panel displays or projectors. With the most flexibility on the input side, the unit accepts VGA, DVI, CVBS, S-Video, and YPbPr and splits the input onto the connected 9 displays.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Avenview DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 9 Display Image Video Wall Processor Features:
- 9 DVI outputs from 640x480 to 1920x1200
- Each DVI output has an independent controllable display area.
- Can be cascaded to obtain more displays.
- Two graphic (DVI / VGA) and two video (Component / Composite) Inputs, from 640x480 to 1920x1200, interlaced or progressive
- PIP, PAB, Full screen modes and adjustable size& position through software.
- Titles, borders and single color background.
- Resize, position, flip, zoom& pan and blend output video.
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in memory and can be recalled for later use.
- Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use.
- Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.).
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200.
- Built-in factory reset switch
- Perfectly as a video screen splitter, a video converter and a video switcher.
- Firmware upgradable for support of new features and technology enhancements.
- Software control through RS-232.
- System control over IP
- 4U size.
The DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 can display up to 2 video inputs from the front end video mixer. Thru DVI transmission, the quality of the outcome videos is guaranteed. The output display is grained up to 255 by 255 squares. Virtually any setups for the display layout can be possible by the provided software.
The embedded mixer is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations. It supports up to four video inputs, of which two can be outputted simultaneously in Picture-In-Picture (PIP) or Picture-Aside-Picture (PAP) modes. The DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 allows you to manipulate input videos, wherever position and whatever sizes you want for viewing. The embedded scaler converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920x1200).
The DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 sends the resulting mixed video thru DVI interface to the connected monitors/projectors based on the display layout. The layout can be readily modified to fit your applications and optimize visual effects. Typical applications include digital signage, and broadcasting/education/ surveillance systems etc.
Why not buy this Avenview DVI-VIDEOWALL-9 9 Display Image Video Wall Processor today?