The DIDO Pro is an extremely compact and powerful, multipurpose video processor. It is a high resolution, quad image scaler with the ability to rotate the displayed image windows in ninety degree increments. DIDO can show up to 4 high resolution/full motion images on a single display with great flexibility in format and up to 6 inputs using the included IR remote or serial control with Aurora's WACI NX or other high end control systems. Store up to 99 presets and link together multiple DIDO's for control via a single RS-232 port.
DIDO Pro Features:
- DIDO Pro is the least expensive high resolution quad image processor available.
- mage enhancing capabilities including Motion Adaptive De-interlacing, Low-angle Directional Interpolation, 3:2 & 2:2 inverse pull-down, Moir cancellation, color correction, adaptive flesh tone adjustments, and image zoom & shrink.
- The powerful AARE (Aurora Advanced Rotation Engine) Picture-and-Picture (PAP) engine offers several modes of operation including: Hi-resolution Quad Image or Side-by-Side (split screen) images. Image Rotation (for digital signage). Translucent Overlays to maximize main image size while still seeing PiP.
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connectors and S-Video/Composite input connectors.
- Includes audio propagation delay compensation to sync the audio with video.
- Internal event scheduler with real time clock allows AARE special effects to be scheduled locally and between DIDO units when connected via the RS-485 bus.
- Shipped with a full featured IR remote control and interface cables.
- Firmware upgradeable. New firmware releases are easily uploaded to the DIDO with the flash utility, both of which are available for free from Aurora's website.
DIDO Pro Applications:
- Multi Image Display
- High Resolution Scaling
- Image Rotation
- Video Walls
DIDO Pro Specifications:
- Video Input
- Signal Format: Composite, S-Video, DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*
*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Support Resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions
- Two 4-pin mini DIN female S-Video (Can be used as composite input with supplied RCA adaptors)
- Two DVI-I (Dual Input, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI) *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Video Output
- Signal Format: DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*. *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Support Resolutions: 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions
- Supported Window Modes: Single, PiP, Translucent PiP, Side-by-Side, Tri Image, Quad Image. All modes except quad can be rotated in real time at 90 degree increments. Mirror modes are also supported.
- Connectors: One DVI-I (Dual Output, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI). *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Audio Input
- Connectors: 2 x Stereo RCA phono female and 2 S/PDIF RCA using audio breakout cable
- Inputs: Unbalanced stereo line level and 48 KHz digital
- Audio Output
- Connectors: One Stereo RCA phono female and 1 S/PDIF RCA using supplied audio breakout cable (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct sync with video.)
- Output: Unbalanced stereo line level and 48KHz digital (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct
sync with video.)
- Output Level: +12dB to -114dB in 64 steps
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (14W)
- Connector: 6-pin mini DIN female (DB-9 Serial Port cable is included)
- RS-232 Baud Rate: 2400 - 115200 bps (Selectable)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.4 x 5.7 x 1.0 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
Why not buy this DIDO Pro today?