DIDO Jr. is the ideal video wall processor and video image rotation engine. Integrators can design video walls with up to 64 monitors and the monitors can even be mounted in portrait position. DIDO Jr's image quality is visibly superior to much more expensive video wall processors and it gives any integrator the ability to produce a high quality video wall. On-screen display menus make the DIDO Jr. a breeze to set up. Input and output resolutions are completely customizable to match the displays optimal resolutions. User presets allow for simple manipulation of the video wall. You can easily set it up to go from a single large image shown across all monitors to unique images on several groups of monitor.
DIDO Jr. Features:
- Image enhancing capabilities including Motion Adaptive De-interlacing, Low-angle Directional Interpolation, 3:2 & 2:2 inverse pull-down, Moir? cancellation, color correction, flesh tone adjustments, and image zoom & shrink.
- The powerful AARE (Aurora Advanced Rotation Engine) Picture-and-Picture (PAP) engine offers several modes of operation including: Side-by-Side (split screen) images, Image Rotation (for digital signage), Translucent Overlays to maximize main image size while still seeing PiP.
- The small size of DIDO Jr. allows it to be mounted behind the display, providing optimal video quality and flexible installation options.
- Accepts digital and analog video inputs through a combination DVI/ RGBHV/ YPbPr connector and S-Video/Composite input connectors.
- Includes audio propagation delay compensation to sync the audio with video.
- Internal Event Scheduler with Real Time Clock allows AARE special effects to be scheduled locally and between DIDO units when connected via the RS-485 bus.
- Shipped with a Full Featured IR Remote Control and Interface Cables.
- Firmware upgradeable. New firmware releases are easily uploaded to the DIDO with the Flash utility, both of which are available for free from Aurora's website.
DIDO Jr. Specifications:
- Video Input
- Signal Format: Composite, S-Video, DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB*
*Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Support Resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576i, 576p, 480i, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions
- Two 4-pin mini DIN female S-Video (Can be used as composite input with supplied RCA adaptors)
- One DVI-I (Dual Input, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI) *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Video Output
- Signal Format: DVI 1.0 HDCP, YPbPr*, RGBHV*, RGsB* *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Support Resolutions: 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480p, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WVGA, WXGA, WUXGA (narrow band sync), user programmable resolutions
- Supported Window Modes: Single, PiP, Translucent PiP, and Side-by-Side All modes can be rotated in real time at 90 degree increments
- Connectors: One DVI-I (Dual Output, RGBHV* or RGsB* or YPbPr* + DVI) *Requires optional breakout cable, see accessories
- Audio Input
- Connectors: 2 x Stereo RCA phono female and 2 S/PDIF RCA using audio breakout cable
- Inputs: Unbalanced stereo line level and 48 KHz digital
- Audio Output
- Connectors: One Stereo RCA phono female and 1 S/PDIF RCA using supplied audio breakout cable (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct sync with video.)
- Output: Unbalanced stereo line level and 48KHz digital (Audio signals are compensated for propagation delay for correct sync with video.)
- Output Level: +12dB to -114dB in 64 steps
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC (14W)
- Connector: 6-pin mini DIN female (DB-9 Serial Port cable is included)
- RS-232 Baud Rate: 2400 - 115200 bps (Selectable)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.4 x 5.7 x 1.0 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
Why not buy this DIDO Jr. today?