The DD-D15 is a versatile amplifier that allows one DVI signals to be routed to multiple digital displays together. Standard features include built-in amplification for high quality and reliable signal distribution. Each of its output has a direct, independent connection that gives quality and integrity to all the outputted signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
1-in x 5-out DVI Distribution Amp Features:
- High Quality Picture - No Signal Loss and Digital Noise Free
- Signal Amplification for signal reliability and long length signal transmission.
- HDCP Compliant at all channels
Why not buy this 1-in x 5-out DVI Distribution Amp today?
1-in x 5-out DVI Distribution Amp Specifications:
- DVI Bandwidth: 25Hz - 165 MHz (DVI single link)
- Input: Signal Format: Digital, Support Resolutions: Up to UXGA (1600 * 1200)@60Hz, HDTV signal: up to 1080p.
- Connectors: DVI-D x 1
- Output: Signal Format: Digital, Support Resolutions: Up to UXGA (1600 * 1200)@60Hz, HDTV signal: up to 1080p.
- Connectors: DVI-D x 5
- Power: Operating Voltage: DC 5V, 1.2A Power supply adapter included
- Physical: Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 x 100 x 25mm, Weight: 52 kg
- Compliance: HDCP: Yes, 1080P: Yes
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 1-in x 5-out DVI Distribution Amp or Call 800-841-9238